Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Vietnam Ho Chi Minh and Da Nang itinerary holiday 2013



Cannot forget the difficulty to cross the wide road infested with moving motorcycles!

Please visit my facebook album for detailed description of my Vietnam trip. CLICK HERE

Day 1 : Arriving in Ho Chi Minh city. We spend one night here.

Day 2 : We fly to Danang, dinner at An Bang beach, strolling at Hoi An

Day 3 Snorkeling at Cham Island, Lantern Town Restaurant for Dinner, tried exotic street food 

Day 4 : My Quang - Marble & Stone shop --> Temple -->-Ba Na Hills --> Han Market --> My Hahn restaurant. In the evening we took a flight from Danang to Ho Chi Minh city

Day 5 : Cu Chi Tunnel and Ben Thanh Maket

Check out my friend SM YEO's facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151270544719652.475325.699904651&type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment